The Canadian-American

Commentary on the state of affairs in North America by a Canadian-American.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stafford Springs, Connecticut, United States

2006-04-25

More Links

It seems I've been adding more links than posts recently, but it does take a while to get a relatively new blog up to snuff. Since my faith plays the central role in my life, I thought it'd be useful to provide a little information on my spiritual influences. I was baptized in the United Church of Christ, so technically I've been a mainline Protestant all of my life. Since I went to a Catholic high school, you might hear me talk about Protestant theological points using the Catholic nomenclature I learned there. We used the New American Bible throughout my required four years of religion courses, a translation I've maintained as my scriptural authority. You'll find a link to the text and daily bible readings in the Faith section of the Links sidebar. I am currently a member of Cornell's Protestant Cooperative Ministry (PCM), a mainline Protestant community supported by the United Methodist Church, the Presbyterian Church USA, the American Baptist Church and the United Church of Christ. Check out the site for more information and links to our supporting denominations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home